Read our latest statement on COVID-19.
J and BT
- Will be open, honest and transparent with you at all times and believe that honesty is the best policy.
- Will act with integrity in everything that we do (our reputation depends on it).
- Believe in delivering on our promises to you and ensuring that we do what we say we will do.
- Believe that you have every right to expect value for money from us and that is exactly what we constantly strive to deliver.
- Are committed to working with you to help you prosper.
Chartered Financial Planner
John is married to Jane and they have a son and a daughter, Andrew and Jessica. His interests include Golf, Rugby and Football.
Outside of work Paul is a keen Blackburn Rovers fan and spends most weekends travelling up and down country following his team. Paul is married to Jane with one son, Jacob.
Abby joined Moscrops Financial Planning in 2019 and has worked in Financial Services for 11 years.
Outside work Abby loves to spend time with her family, go on long dog walks with Bear & Blue and she has a keen eye for decorating and interior design.
Cathy has been in financial services since leaving college with various roles for both the Independent Financial Adviser sector and insurance companies; along the way obtaining her Financial Planning Certificate. She joined Moscrops Financial Planning in March 2021.
In her spare time she likes socialising with friends, losing herself in a good book or catching up on favourite shows. Sport plays a big part, being a “football mum” and when the weather improves she enjoys watching her nephews at local and county cricket.
Jonathan joined Moscrops Financial Planning in March 2021. He graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University in 2009, achieving a BA (Hons) in Business Studies.
Jonathan spends most of his weekends travelling across the country supporting Blackburn Rovers. He also enjoys watching cricket and travelled to Cape Town in 2010 to support the England cricket team.