Read our latest statement on COVID-19.
J and BT
- Will be open, honest and transparent with you at all times and believe that honesty is the best policy.
- Will act with integrity in everything that we do (our reputation depends on it).
- Believe in delivering on our promises to you and ensuring that we do what we say we will do.
- Believe that you have every right to expect value for money from us and that is exactly what we constantly strive to deliver.
- Are committed to working with you to help you prosper.
Chartered Financial Planner
John is married to Jane and they have a son and a daughter, Andrew and Jessica. His interests include Golf, Rugby and Football.
Outside of work Paul is a keen Blackburn Rovers fan and spends most weekends travelling up and down country following his team. Paul is married to Jane with one son, Jacob.
In 2007 Claire moved to Manchester where she has worked in various roles ranging from SIPP Administrator and IFA Administrator to a SIPP/SSAS Client Relationship Manager. During this time she met her husband Chris, and decided to settle in Bury. Claire joined Moscrops as an Administrator in July 2017 and plans a long career.
Claire’s hobbies include walking her Staffie, Max, and anything Motorsports; from F1, to British Superbikes and MotoGP.